Saturday, October 13, 2012

Start of Read-a-Thon

Here we go.....   I am starting with the book that I am currently reading:   "Thomas Jefferson an Intimate History" written by Fawn  M. Brodie.   It 767 pages long and I am at page 138.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?   The Woodlands, TX (about 35 miles North of downtown Houston)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  I don't have a stack.   I just read the books in a system (the order I get them sorta)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Custard Creams
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  Originally from Hartlepool, England.   Married to Jenn for fifteen years and now living in The Woodlands, Texas, USA via Bradford, England; London, England; High Wycombe, England; Edna, Texas; Antioch, California and Raleigh, North Carolina.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  It's the 10th one I've done and I always do them the same way :)

-Richard

No comments: